"Sharing can be a way of healing. Grief and loss can isolate,
anger even alienate. Shared with others, emotions unite
as we see we aren't alone. We realize others weep with us."
~Susan Wittig Albert

Through our writing, we walk out of the darkness into the light
together, one small step at a time, recording history, educating
America, and we are healing.
~CJ/Todd Dierdorff



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Brothers' Day

Brotherhood

Brother, life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forgive the ones who don't, just because you can.

Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands, those of you who served inViet Nam know this. If it changes your life, let it.

Take a few minutes to think before you act when you're mad. Forgive quickly. God never said life would be easy, He just promised it would be worth it.

Today is Band of Brothers' Day; send this to all your brothers, fathers, sons and fellow veterans you know.

Happy Brothers' Day!

I LOVE YA BROTHER!

To the cool men that have touched my life. Here's to you!! I was never a hero, but I am thankful I served among them.

A real Brother walks with you when the rest of the world walks on you.  Send to all your Band of Brothers, because the fake ones won't.

***Thank you to my brother-in-law, Denny Kempf, for this article.  I didn't serve with any of you, but I have worked beside many of you here in the blog.  I'm proud to know all of you!  Happy Brothers' Day.


“I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can do, and by the grace of God, I will.” ~Everett Hale
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.