"Sharing can be a way of healing. Grief and loss can isolate,
anger even alienate. Shared with others, emotions unite
as we see we aren't alone. We realize others weep with us."
~Susan Wittig Albert

Through our writing, we walk out of the darkness into the light
together, one small step at a time, recording history, educating
America, and we are healing.
~CJ/Todd Dierdorff



Friday, July 8, 2011

Remember Me: Lizzy Palmer

This film was sent to me this morning by Denny Kemp, my brother-in-law.  It's really something and I hope you will all watch it.  Here's what the email said:

"This film was made by a 15 year old girl named Lizzie Palmer. It's the hottest thing on the internet and it was also on Fox News. There have been over 3,000,000 hits on it, as of this morning. In case you missed it, here it is. Watch all of it and be sure to tell everyone you know to watch it."

Remember Me - by Lizzie Palmer

Thank you again, Denny!
Love always,
Cathy


“I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can do. And by the grace of God, I will.” ~Everett Hale

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.