"Sharing can be a way of healing. Grief and loss can isolate,
anger even alienate. Shared with others, emotions unite
as we see we aren't alone. We realize others weep with us."
~Susan Wittig Albert

Through our writing, we walk out of the darkness into the light
together, one small step at a time, recording history, educating
America, and we are healing.
~CJ/Todd Dierdorff



Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some Ideas for You:

Here are some ideas for you to think about. These are all examples of what I am looking for, for Memoirs From Nam:

Vets, did you form friendship bonds that have lasted since Nam?

Did you have a commanding officer you respected above all others?

Did you receive a medal? Would you like to share how you earned it?

Did you have any profound or unusual experiences of a spiritual or psychic nature while you were in Nam, or after you returned home?

Do you have a memorable story about the Vietnamese people or, specifically, the children?

Have you visited the Vietnam Wall Memorial in D.C.? Would you share your experience?

Do you have a friend or a family member who was in Vietnam? Is there a special memory you would like to share about them?

Please send whatever you would like to share to me here:   poeticlady99@yahoo.com

Thank you.
God Bless America


“I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can do. And by the grace of God, I will.” ~Everett Hale


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment.